Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree - lost commit detail window

imaffett November 17, 2015

I've lost the commit detail window for Source Tree (OS X).  I still have the diff for the first file, but nothing to the left.  I've tried expanding/collapsing window widths.  I deleted the app and removed the preference files and still cannot get it back. 

Any tips would be great!  I cannot view the full commit info and files anymore.

3 answers

0 votes
imaffett November 17, 2015

thanks for filing the request. I have the window when I want to make a commit. I can see my files in the tree or list, but I have nothing when viewing a commit. No one else at my office can replicate it.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2015

Here, I've entered a Feature Request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-3262

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2015

This is usually a window width issue (I know you said you've tried that already...) SourceTree really needs a View->Default View or something, as this happens fairly frequently and can be hard to fix.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events