SourceTree keep suddenly jump back to staged files even I click on some unstaged files

Aludirk Wong June 18, 2015

When I click on an un-staged file in working copy to view the diff, it always suddenly jump back to a staged file, after I click back to the un-staged one, it jump back again, I need to make few try to make it stable on the one I chose, does anyone have same issue ?

1 answer

1 vote
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

This might be caused by the refresh caused by the background fetch.

You can switch it on/off at Tools\Options\General\Check default remotes for updates every N minutes. (On Windows)

Aludirk Wong June 25, 2015

It keeps the default setting 10 mins already :( I found that every time I stage a file, it will try to refresh the just staged file, and after it is refreshed, SourceTree will jump to that file. In the mean time when refreshing, if I click to see other files, then it will suddenly jump back to that file after finished refreshing and then try to refresh AGAIN, so if I try to click other files at this moment, whole thing is keeping in a dead loop I even try to uncheck "Refresh automatically when files change", but no use :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events