Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree is not auto refreshing when its focused in [Windows 10]

Georgi Kirilov November 14, 2017

When I am working on a problem and I go back to SourceTree its not auto refreshing the window to see all my changes.
Anyone else experience this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2017

Hi Georgi, what do you mean by "its not auto refreshing the window"? Do you mean that it's slow on getting focus or that the changes are not being shown? In the first case you might be affected by the bug SRCTREEWIN-7238. For the second case, please note that changes will be not be shown immediately, how long is it taking for you? And also, which Sourcetree version are you using ? 

Best regards!

Ana

Georgi Kirilov November 17, 2017

Thanks, I had a lot of bookmarks and didn't know that was affecting the time for the changes to show in source tree, after closing most of them changes showed fast again in Source Tree.

I think Source tree should first check the changes on the active tab repository.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2017

Hi Georgi, thank you for your feedback :) and I'm glad it's working better for you now!

Have a nice day,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events