SourceTree install issue

Thomas Townsend June 21, 2017

Does anyone at Atlassian care about helping customers?

I am having issues completing the install of SourceTree on a Windows PC 

I get to the  Atlassian account - it logs me into Atlassian and shows me the License and the install process stops???

Our Company is paying BIG $$$$ for your enterprise tools - where the heck is the support? 

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2017

Hello! Could you post a screenshot of the point in which the install stops? Thanks!

LaunchST_setup1.PNGLicenses   My Atlassian   https   my.atlassian.com products index.png

Windows 8 O/S 

Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2017

So, we don't actually use licenses with SourceTree anymore -- you'll need to click "Use an existing account" I think you can login using the details you used to get to the "MyAtlassian" page.

Nope tried that too. Our Company uses Google Enterprise and it does not recognize it.  If your not using licenses then why does the install ask for it? 

Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
June 21, 2017

Got it. In that case, go ahead and click the "Go to My Atlassian" and make a new Atlassian Account. Once you login, you'll never need to login again and your login details are not related to the details you'll need to clone your repos. Enterprise account support will be coming soon.

Here's a some more info about why we have the account:

https://blog.sourcetreeapp.com/2016/02/22/sourcetree-update-atlassian-account-git-lfs-support-ui-refresh-and-more/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events