Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree doesn't show Uncommitted changes

A Zook May 12, 2017

I just upgraded to 2.0.20.1 (Win10) and things seemed to go smoothly... until I made all my commits (not pushed to remote yet) on feature branches. Then it showed Uncommitted changes at the very top of the tree, but it shows no files in the file status/log/history...except All files... If I check All files... then it lists every single file in the local repo!

But, in terminal, on my master branch, I do a git status, it says "nothing to commit, working directory clean..." I tried a reset hard to the last master branch commit and nothing changed.  

What is going on here? Will I be able to merge feature branches into master if some "part" of sourcetree thinks every file in the repo has been "modified" when they haven't been? (or have they?) 

How do I get it to be "clean" everywhere including the GUI view? Thanks for any help.

2 answers

0 votes
Lawrence Dol May 30, 2017
0 votes
A Zook May 15, 2017

Tried staging some of these Uncommitted changes files and after multiple clicking on the Stage selected button, this warning comes up...  Hope this gives someone a clue to my problem. thankserror capture.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events