Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree bookmarks panel stuck at 50% width

kuertee July 12, 2015

SourceTree bookmarks panel seems stuck at 50% width after I let SourceTree update itself. I can't drag the window pane to resize it. And when hidden with Hide Bookmarks menu item, the project view is only 50% wide of the window and is stuck on the left.

10 answers

1 vote
Wim Boucquaert July 13, 2015

1.6.16 fixes the problems above, you might neef tot do show hide bookmarks after the upgrade

1 vote
Merlin July 13, 2015

I think this issue was tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-3392

For me, showing the bookmarks, then resizing them and then hiding them again fixed it.

snicoloff July 13, 2015

Works for me. But I had to close/open sourcetree several times. Very slow response and sometimes freezes when showing/hiding the favorites panel..

fperezr July 13, 2015

Thanks! The upgrade works well

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

I think you are experiencing this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-3274. Workaround in the JIRA item.

0 votes
Merlin July 13, 2015

Same here after upgade to 1.6.15. I also got the error message in the Update Summary @fperezr had.

0 votes
Charles van der Wath July 13, 2015

Can confirm here as well. Luckily only some members of the team updated.

0 votes
Tom Seddon July 12, 2015

This happens to me as well. This was not a good way to start Monday; I now have to figure out how to fix SourceTree rather than actually doing any work.

0 votes
Wim Boucquaert July 12, 2015

Same here as well for our whole team after upgrading to 1.6.15 (win)

0 votes
Colin Johnston July 12, 2015

Same here for our whole team after upgrading to 1.6.15 (win)

0 votes
snicoloff July 12, 2015

Same problem here: - SourceTree bookmarks panel seems stuck at 50% - after having upgraded to version 1.6.14 and final window is an error

0 votes
fperezr July 12, 2015

Me too!

I upgraded from version 1.6.14 and final window is an error ERROR_UPDATE.png

Also... I downloaded the installer 1.6.15 from the web and both options 'modify' and 'repair' does not solve this problem of bookmarks!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events