SourceTree bookmarks panel stuck at 50% width

SourceTree bookmarks panel seems stuck at 50% width after I let SourceTree update itself. I can't drag the window pane to resize it. And when hidden with Hide Bookmarks menu item, the project view is only 50% wide of the window and is stuck on the left.

10 answers

I think this issue was tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-3392

For me, showing the bookmarks, then resizing them and then hiding them again fixed it.

Works for me. But I had to close/open sourcetree several times. Very slow response and sometimes freezes when showing/hiding the favorites panel..

Thanks! The upgrade works well

1.6.16 fixes the problems above, you might neef tot do show hide bookmarks after the upgrade

Me too!

I upgraded from version 1.6.14 and final window is an error ERROR_UPDATE.png

Also... I downloaded the installer 1.6.15 from the web and both options 'modify' and 'repair' does not solve this problem of bookmarks!!

Same problem here: - SourceTree bookmarks panel seems stuck at 50% - after having upgraded to version 1.6.14 and final window is an error

Same here for our whole team after upgrading to 1.6.15 (win)

Same here as well for our whole team after upgrading to 1.6.15 (win)

This happens to me as well. This was not a good way to start Monday; I now have to figure out how to fix SourceTree rather than actually doing any work.

Can confirm here as well. Luckily only some members of the team updated.

Same here after upgade to 1.6.15. I also got the error message in the Update Summary @fperezr had.

I think you are experiencing this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-3274. Workaround in the JIRA item.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

984 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you