Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree and HG Mercuriel hg serve

Nikola Djurdjevic March 25, 2014

Does SourceTree has option equvivalent to hg serve in commnad line? I have SourceTree which relays on HG Mercuriel and I would like to serve mine repository so others can push their changes to mine repository.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2014

If you have your heart set on using the GUI to run the command, you can create a custom action in Options.

Keep in mind that custom actions can launch any command (not just git or hg), so you'll need to have hg on your PATH or know the bath to the binary.

Custom actions show up in the context menu of commits and files.

1 vote
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2014

You can run the hg serve command from SourceTree's terminal.

Nikola Djurdjevic March 26, 2014

Yes. But in that case I don't need SourceTree at all. I can do everythiing from CLI. I just wanted to use benefits of GUI and that I can start embeded webserver on appropriate port using GUI. For example: HG Tortoase has such feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events