SourceTree always crashes on start

I'm on the latest OS X 10.11 Beta (15A234d) since a few days, but just yesterday SourceTree keeps on crashing on every startup.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kNJ8Fj1A

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I can also report that the upgrade to 10.11 causes SourceTree 2.5.3 to crash on startup.

Same here with the final release of 10.11. We updated 5 machines, on 1 we experience constant crashes with sourcetree. the other machines work fine. I reinstalled sourcetree, updated to 2.5.3, downgraded to 2.5.2, deleted all Prefs and Files in AppSupport. I changed the used git-Version from the embedded one to  system version and back, nothing helped.

I filed bug report SRCTREE-3181 about this issue if anyone has any comments to make. The developers are aware of the issue.

Same here. After I updated to 10.11 Sourcetree keeps crashing when trying to open a repo. I tried re-installing, but to no avail

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

876 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you