Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree: Unreadable colours in log/history view

kriegaex December 8, 2013

One of my Scrum team members has a weird problem on a Win7 Pro machine. With a default Win7 Aero theme which does not cause any problems on identical other workstations in our team, his SourceTree shows colours like white on white in the log view:

Uninstalling (without trying to manually remove anything from registry or file system) and reinstalling the latest version did not help at all.

How can we fix that?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
kriegaex February 9, 2014

Bingo! :))) Actually .NET Framework version 4.5 seems to be good enough, my colleague's version was 4.5 Beta. After has he installed the final version, the colors look alright. Thank you so much. I just wish the answer had not taken two months.

0 votes
Grigory Kislov February 8, 2014

You must install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 RC to avoid color glitches.

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2013

Hi Alexander,

Could he possibly have some custom window and text coloring?

Start > Control Panel > Search for "color" > select Change window color and metrics

Below is a screenshot of what mine looks like.

kriegaex December 15, 2013

I just returned to office after a business trip. Yes, the colours look the same on my colleague's PC. What else can we do? Does SourceTree store any colour-related data in the registry or anywhere else in config files?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events