SourceTree Site License for Education

Matthew Hughes March 13, 2015

I am an industry mentor for a high school video game development club. I am curious if I can direct the school's IT anywhere they can get an easy way to license SourceTree for the computer lab we use. Right now I have the students using Tortoise and I'd rather have them use your product.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Axel Roest August 14, 2015

The link does not work at the moment. I found another link, but that explains only distributing for Windows PCs.

I am looking for a way to distribute Sourcetree to 20 Mac clients, with a license. Where is the location for the magic file and contents?

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2015

SourceTree is free. Registration is required, but has no cost.

If you are looking for an efficient way to distribute a single license for your organization, try this knowledge base article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SOURCETREEKB/SourceTree+License+For+Corporate+Usage

Olliebrown May 10, 2016

That article is marked deprecated now with the latest version of sourcetree.  Is there an updated article or can you provide a guide that would be applicable to the latest version?  As with users above we would like to install sourcetree in a lab with about 20 windows PCs (we are a public university).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events