SourceTree: Simultaneously pulling multiple repositories per application

Andrew Baumgart September 30, 2013

Hello, question regarding SourceTree's ability to simultaneously pull multiple repositories with one click. In my work environment there can be any number of virtual machines which are essentially a standalone environment. All of these virtual machines mirror each other in terms of the infrastructure of the repositories, but the branches of the repos themselves may be different. I group these virtual machines by folder (VM1, VM2, VM3, so on and so forth) and each VM has a double-digit number of repositories that make up its build. My question is, is there a way to pull each of the VM (which is a SourceTree folder) with one click? I have not found a way to do this and it gets very cumbersome managing each repository individually - for instance if I haven't used a VM in a couple months, I have to go through each of its supporting repos and pull to get it up to date. Any tip to solve this issue would be fantastic. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

I don't think that SourceTree has this or rather any other client has this. You should consider scripting this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events