Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree Repository Tabs: Adjust Tab Width?

Carl Sopchak January 18, 2018

I was wondering if there was any way to adjust the width of the tabs across the top of the SourceTree window that show the repositories.  There are about of dozen or so repos that I need to bounce between, all with relatively short names.  The width of the tabs is a constant (in the current version of SourceTree), about 2x as wide as they need to be for my repo names.  This causes the tabs to exceed the width of the window, so I need to scroll left/right in order to see all of my tabs, even on a maximized window.

Is there a way to adjust the tab width?

How would I make a suggestion to the SourceTree project to have the tab widths be based on the width of the text of the repo name (probably to a maximum width)?

Thanks for the suggestions,

Carl

2 answers

0 votes
sourcetree June 18, 2023

After adapting to the width, the tabs has become even uglier. Additionally, the number of pull and push labels cover the project name, making it less intuitive to use and not as user-friendly as previous versions.

sourcetree June 18, 2023

image.png

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

If this is on Windows, you should file a ticket at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN

If it's on macOS we don't have any control over tabs, they are managed entirely by the OS.

Carl Sopchak January 18, 2018

It is windows.  Thanks for the pointer!

Carl Sopchak January 19, 2018

Ticket SRCTREEWIN-8318 created...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events