SourceTree Problem -- BitBucket account showing, but associated repositories are not.

Houston Callaway November 15, 2014

Just installed Source Tree, and linked with my BitBucket. It shows the BitBucket account with the appropriate username under "remote", but does not show any of my repositories under that list, despite multiple refreshes, quit / re-opens.

1 answer

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2014

View/Show Hosted Repositories is the place where you should be able to see all your repos.

Houston Callaway November 16, 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4dc52lwdx4xocr/Screenshot%202014-11-17%2017.11.14.png?dl=0 This is what is happening. I don't see "View/Show Hosted Repositories" that you mention. I should add that these are not my personal repos, just repos for my company that I have access to. Would that cause an issue syncing with SourceTree?

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2014

As far as I can see from your screenshot, you are using the Mac version and you are probably looking at the right place. (My answer is valid on Windows only apparently.)

Houston Callaway November 16, 2014

You would be correct in both cases, it seems.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events