Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree Help

James Brown July 18, 2013

This is a beautiful application. I have spent way too many hours screwing around with Git, Git for Windows, Bash, tortoise and the rest. None of them are worth spit in my opinion. This one looks to be the one me and my team could work with.

That's fine and I realize that this is a beta but still....

There needs to be a from the ground up hand holding of some sort for us new users. A step by step example would go along way or a Youtube video of someone starting from scratch.

Is there anything out there yet?

2 answers

0 votes
James Brown July 18, 2013

Thank you for your response Kieran. Let me make a proposal. Send me what you have for a Windows Help and I'll go over it with a fine tooth comb and give you feedback. That way we both profit.

No charge of course except future consideration would be appriciated.

Regards...

0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2013

Hi James,

Currently the Mac version has built-in documentation through the "Help" menu. The Windows version is playing catch-up at the moment and will have some documentation built into it very soon. In the meantime do feel free to ask us questions on here, we're more than willing to help you out.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events