SourceTree: Flat View and context menu Commit

Addy May 7, 2014

I just upgraded to 1.9.2, the first time I've upgraded SourceTree in a while. OMG. UGH!

First of all, "Flat View" is gone. This was pretty much by default view in the main window.. now? Gone!

Secondly, when I right-mouse click on a while in the last, the "Commit" option is GONE. All the other favorites are still there: Revert, Add, Log Selected (just listing the ones I use most) but my all time favorite: COMMIT has been removed?! (Yes, I know you can commit with the button at top and various other ways, but I often used the context menu and am a little confused as to why it's gone).

Why would you remove these things? I can't believe I'm the only user that misses them. :( :(

3 answers

1 vote
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

@Mike Vargo: Instead of spamming your opinion on questions that are only read by other users, why don't you comment on and vote up the issues in jira.atlassian.com?

0 votes
Mike Vargo May 12, 2014

Please add flat view back

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2014

You aren't. There are many other questions on this site asking about those same issues (introduced in 1.9.0). The question below links to some specific bug reports regarding the issues you mention.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/289308/how-do-i-get-the-file-tree-back

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events