Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree 1.8.1 for Mac OS X - preferences problem

Przemek J March 10, 2014

Hello

The problem is simple :)

In Preferences -> Git -> Push branches

I have default value "matching" and when I change it to "current" it won't save after leaving preferences. In consewuence this setting option just doesn't work.

Thank You for Your patience.

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Hey there,

This could well be because on the General tab you're not allowing SourceTree to modify you Git/Mercurial configuration. This would stop this option from being changed. There's already an open JIRA issue to disable this drop down if you don't allow SourceTree to modify your global Git config.

Cheers

Matthew Cross April 29, 2014

=D that's made the problem go away. Thank you!

Przemek J April 29, 2014

Yes it worked. Thank You !

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Did Kieran's solution of checking the settings in the General tab not work for you?

0 votes

I'm having this issue as well, it's very irritating having to uncheck all of the boxes. I decided to wait for the update but it looks like it hasn't been fixed. Any help with this issue would be fantastic!

0 votes

I'm having this issue as well, it's very irritating having to uncheck all of the boxes. I decided to wait for the update but it looks like it hasn't been fixed. Any help with this issue would be fantastic!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events