Source v 1.8 - Terminal Icon doesn't work

Stanley Quon March 9, 2016

I've encountered two Windows 7 laptops where the installation of the latest version of SourceTree results in a terminal icon not working.

The following errors are found in "sourcetree.log":

ERROR [2016-03-09 18:11:32,847] [PriorityScheduler: ] [SourceTree.Bookmarks.BookmarkManager] [RegisterBookmarkEventHandlers] - RegisterBookmarkEventHandlers called with null list

ERROR [2016-03-09 18:17:16,418] [1] [SourceTree.Bookmarks.BookmarkManager] [RegisterBookmarkEventHandlers] - RegisterBookmarkEventHandlers called with null list

ERROR [2016-03-09 18:17:16,453] [1] [SourceTree.Bookmarks.BookmarkManager] [RegisterBookmarkEventHandlers] - RegisterBookmarkEventHandlers called with null list

ERROR [2016-03-09 18:27:53,880] [1] [SourceTree.ViewModel.Hosted.HostingHandler] [GetScmHost] - Unable to List Repositories as the host ins not an SCM, [SourceTree.Host.Atlassianaccount.AtlassianAccountHost]

I have two different Windows 7 machines working fine with the same version of SourceTree.

Any ideas why some Windows 7 machines have no issues with the terminal icon and why some do?

2 answers

0 votes
Stanley Quon March 11, 2016

I have four windows machines.  SourceTree v1.8 installed new on each of the four machines.

Two of the four machines, the terminal icon opens up a bash window (as expected).

The other two machines, the terminal icon does nothing.

None of the four machines have a cloned repo.

The two machines which fail to open bash (clicking the icon does nothing), if I reconfigure to use CMD instead of bash, the terminal icon opens a CMD window.

Also, the two machines will open bash if you navigate to the installation directory and double-click.  It's just that the terminal icon does nothing.

0 votes
Deleted user March 11, 2016

Do you have a cloned repo? The terminal wouldn't open for me either without one opened

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events