Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source tree 2.5x usability problems

vytasbboy June 14, 2017

Hello,

I was looking for while where I can report SourceTree issues but with no luck.
So I will diescribe issues here
1) open remote (and sometimes local) branches keeps collapsing this is very annoying. Steps to reproduce: expand remote branches, click outside sourctree, (focus out), try to move branches / commits vertical devider. This happens often in many other cases especially when working with multiple projects opned in SourceTree.
2) When working with multiple projects I noiced that sometimes sourcetree does not dectect changes until project is reopened and sometimes refreshing so often that again - branches start collapsing.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2017

Hi Vytautas, the first issue you mentioned has already been reported as a bug and you can find it at SRCTREEWIN-7291. You can watch it to receive further updates, or add a comment. 

You can use that same portal to file bugs or Feature requests for SourceTree, you can do that by clicking on the Create button.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Ana

vytasbboy June 15, 2017

I will keep it in mind. However it feels like branches stays less expanded than colapsed. On each action thay collapse for instance Fetch, Pull data.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events