Hello! Please, tell me how can I fix errors with the encoding of the SourseTree client in Windows? Text for commit are written in Windows-1251, but the interface, apparently, uses a utf-8 encoding.
There is an issue logged for this, SRCTREEWIN-6377. Currently there is no workaround. I did a quick search and found options on how to change the encoding in the git commit message using git filter-branch but not sure if that would help in this case.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG