Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Tree Not Able to register Email Add

Kumar.Abhishek@macquarie.com October 4, 2017

Atlasslian Source-Tree 2.1.2.5 not able to register on install. Multiple versions are affected due to this issue .

I now have two users with this issue, all basic trouble shooting has been done (reinstall/clear internet settings etc).

Has anyone else seen this?22181214_179859575915854_732364748453067085_o.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2017

We're working with the Identity team to track down the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Kumar.Abhishek@macquarie.com December 6, 2017

Hi Brian 

Any update on this issue ?

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2017

Hi Kumar! This issue has been reported in several Community threads and also in our issue tracker at SRCTREEWIN-7244. The development team is currently working on it together with the id.atlassian.com team. One of our developers suggested a few workarounds in that page, please follow them and let us know if they worked for you. I also recommend you to watch the bug ticket to get notifications about any updates or new workarounds that might arise.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Kumar.Abhishek@macquarie.com October 5, 2017

Hi Ana

I have tried the workaround but some of them are not allowed in our environment . and this is already affecting most of our users . Please suggest how soon we will have a fix regarding this issue . 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events