Source Tree 2.6 (123) crashing on OSX 10.12.5 Edited

After installing the latest update, Source Tree crashes everytime I try to open a second repository.  Only happens when the app is in fullscreen mode.  When not in fullscreen mode the second repository opens in a new window, not in a new tab as it did in previous versions.

5 answers

I have the same issue. But my version is 2.6(123)

Thanks was a typo, corrected.

0 vote

Hi! I've tried reproducing this using OSX 10.11.6 and SourceTree 2.6 (123) and I was able to open my repositories in different windows with no problems.

@LUKE HELG can you try installing the latest version from our site?

@Bartosz Lach, which OS version are you using?

Best regards,

Ana

@Ana Retamal Ortiz Mac OS 10.12.6
Problem appears when I try to open repo in a new tab in fullscreen mode, not a new window.

@Ana Retamal OrtizSame here, new windows are fine.

0 vote

Hi both! I've now upgraded to Mac OS Sierra and I've been able to reproduce the same issue. I've reported it as a bug, and you can find it at SRCTREE-4900. You can watch that ticket to receive future updates, or write a comment if you’d like to add something else.

Thanks for reporting this :)

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

539 views 1 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you