Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show local branches and their remote tracking counterparts

Ryan Tremblay April 26, 2017

I'm pretty sure this is not possible in SourceTree, but wanted to ask before requesting this feature... if I choose the All Branches option and have the Show Remote Branches option unchecked, then I see just my local branches. Now, I also want to see the remote tracking branch for each of my branches, but if I check the Show Remote Branches option, then I see a ton of additional branches that exist on the remote(s) that I don't care about. I just want to see my local branches and their remote tracking branch counterparts. Is this possible in SourceTree?

Thanks!
Ryan

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2017

Hi Ryan! What you're asking is not possible at the moment, but it would be an interesting feature. I've submitted them on your behalf, you can find them at SRCTREEWIN-7130 for Windows and SRCTREE-4731 for Mac. 

If you have any more ideas in the future, you can submit them directky through our portal at https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa :)

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events