Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Server is not reachable

Hey,

I ran into a problem while installing source tree on my Windows computer. It says when I try to login with my "Atlassian account" that the navigation to the server has been canceled. 

Would you be so kind to send me possible solution in order to reach the server?

Best regards,

Daniel Koopmans

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team May 07, 2018

Hi Daniel! Can you send us a screenshot of the moment you get that error? Can you try logging to your Atlassian account directly through the browser and tell us if you were able to?

Have you also tried the option "Use existing account"? Do you encounter any issue with that one?

Kind regards!

Ana

Hey Ana,

Thanks for the quick response. As you can see there is a problem in reaching the webpage. There are no other options than "login with a Bitbucket or Atlassian account".

I am able to login on your normal webpage without any problems.

Thanks you for your help.

Daniel

Screenshot (1).png

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team May 08, 2018

Hi Daniel, thanks! That seems to be a problem caused by the browser and seems to be related to Navigation is canceled (Sourcetree relies on Internet Explorer for the authentication). To fix this, please try the following:

- Update IE to the latest version 

- Turn off compatibility mode in IE. To do that, open Internet Explorer, go to the Advanced options tab and click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings

- Change your Internet Explorer Security Zone Settings:

1. Open IE, click on the gear
  2. Select "Internet Options"
  3. Select the "Security" tab
  4. Select "Custom Level" for Internet
  5. Find "Access data sources across domains" and select "Enable" (make note of what the setting currently is)
  6. Try logging into Sourcetree again

After logging in, follow steps 1-5, but reset the setting back to the previous option.

- Add https://my.atlassian.com to Trusted sites and see if that error goes away.

Let us know if that helps!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

5,013 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you