Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to installation

יגאל חיטרון May 15, 2016

Hello. I was in the middle of SourceTree installation and it failed because of connection to Bitbucket problem. How can I return to the installation process so I can complete it, please? Thank you.

3 answers

1 vote
יגאל חיטרון May 16, 2016

Thank you again. It is there. This was the thing I was affraid of: I have no admin access on my computer. Otherwise I would just uninstall and install it again, and not ask here. I don't want to ask the lab to do all this work  and wait a week. Isn't there any way to tell to this program: do not ask admin password and skip the part that needs it?

1 vote
יגאל חיטרון May 16, 2016

Thank you for your answer. Windows 7, 64 bit.

0 votes
QwazyWabbit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

The SourceTreeSetup_x.x.x.exe should still be in your Downloads folder. Simply double-click it to begin the reinstallation process.

If it's not there anymore simply go to https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/ and download it again.

If the installation fails on the new attempt, you might have to go into ControlPanel, Programs and Features and uninstall any remnant of SourceTree there.

Edit: You're stuck with going to your support team if you don't have admin or installation privileges.* 

*Posted as edit due to silly 3 point rule. Please upvote.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events