Return to installation

Hello. I was in the middle of SourceTree installation and it failed because of connection to Bitbucket problem. How can I return to the installation process so I can complete it, please? Thank you.

3 answers

Thank you for your answer. Windows 7, 64 bit.

Thank you again. It is there. This was the thing I was affraid of: I have no admin access on my computer. Otherwise I would just uninstall and install it again, and not ask here. I don't want to ask the lab to do all this work  and wait a week. Isn't there any way to tell to this program: do not ask admin password and skip the part that needs it?

The SourceTreeSetup_x.x.x.exe should still be in your Downloads folder. Simply double-click it to begin the reinstallation process.

If it's not there anymore simply go to https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/ and download it again.

If the installation fails on the new attempt, you might have to go into ControlPanel, Programs and Features and uninstall any remnant of SourceTree there.

Edit: You're stuck with going to your support team if you don't have admin or installation privileges.* 

*Posted as edit due to silly 3 point rule. Please upvote.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

233 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot