Remote branch tracking in Windows vs Mac

bryce33 June 25, 2013

I notice that in the Windows version when I right-click a branch and hover over 'Track remote branch' the None option is always checked. When I change the remote branch to track then look again, None is still checked. In the Mac version the branches are checked as you would expect them to be. Is this correct or is this a bug in the Windows version?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2013

This works fine for me, but it looks like there may be a refresh issue when you change the tracking branch. I had to manually F5 to make the checkbox change position after I changed the tracking branch. Otherwise the tracking branch always shows the correct branch for me.

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2013
Caleb Evans November 14, 2014

I know this is very old but I have this same issue (is it an issue? It confused me for a while anyway). I am unable to get the correct remote branch to be ticked even after a refresh. Works fine on my mac.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events