Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing remote repositories failed using SSH

Mujo Music July 20, 2018

I keep getting an error when trying to refresh my remote repositories. Within the popup message there is a button that takes you to the login screen. I put in my credentials but when I log in my only option is to hit cancel. Upon trying to refresh the repos again it's the same process all over again. It's an endless cycle of trying to refresh, logging in, being forced to hit cancel (since there is no other option) and doing it again and again to no avail. The error appears no matter what.

This is extremely annoying and I can't get anything done. I log in to bitbucket just fine. My account is connected on Sourcetree yet whenever I try refreshing it shows that message and makes me log in for absolutely no result in the end. HTTP is working fine but SSH is just not cooperating and I need it to.

1 answer

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018

Can you please confirm the version of Sourcetree you are using and on what OS?

Mujo Music July 20, 2018

Sourcetree 2.7.6 Mac OS version 10.13.4

Never had this issue before... and I have literally tried everything to fix it so any help is appreciated.

Mujo Music July 20, 2018

"Could not authorize request with the available token. Please re-authenticate." ... This is what's showing up when I expand the error message.

Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2018

Sorry for the issues that you are seeing. Just one other question, what host are you trying to connect? 

You can also remove this account from Preferences -> Accounts and add this account back again. Before adding the account back, please remove any keychain items for this account too. 

Hope this helps. If not, please revert back here with errors, screenshots and we'll be happy to help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events