cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Sourcetree
  • Questions
  • Receiving error entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be found in the dynamic link library ....\local\atlassian\sourcetree\git_local\mingw32\bin\libintl-8.dll ...libssh2-1.dll, libcurl-4.dll, when cloning from bitbucket

Receiving error entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be found in the dynamic link library ....\local\atlassian\sourcetree\git_local\mingw32\bin\libintl-8.dll ...libssh2-1.dll, libcurl-4.dll, when cloning from bitbucket

Neil Hucker December 10, 2015

Hi 

I've just installed Bitbucket on a 32bit windows 10 pc and when I try to clone a Bitbucket repository I get a cascade of errors.

Receiving error entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be found in the dynamic link library ....\local\atlassian\sourcetree\git_local\mingw32\bin\libintl-8.dll  

Receiving error entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be found in the dynamic link library ....\local\atlassian\sourcetree\git_local\mingw32\binlibssh2-1.dll

Receiving error entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be found in the dynamic link library ....\local\atlassian\sourcetree\git_local\mingw32\binlibcurl-4.dll

have tried uninstalling and redownloading and installing a number of times to no affect.

2 answers

0 votes
ric34d February 13, 2017

Hi there,

I have the same issue with only one computer. The same installation on two other computers have no issues.

0 votes
Matt Sullivan February 17, 2016

I am having the same issue.  My dll's are (in order) libssh2-1.dll, libcurl-4.dll, and SSLEAY32.dll.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and have tried going to Options and updating the Embedded Mercurial and Embedded Git.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events