Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push to multiple remotes

Michal Šilhavý December 9, 2015

How can I push to multiple remotes at the same time, I have found this answer https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/314016

but I cannot believe that not working.. Will be this feature in next version ? I have latest SourceTree version now.

4 answers

2 votes
l March 10, 2017

Pushing to multiple remote at the same time is possible !

See : Push to multiple Remotes with Sourcetree

1 vote
Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2015

Pushing to multiple repositories is definitely working - but not at the same time. I don't see many use cases where it makes sense to push to multiple repsoitories simultanously.

John May 7, 2019

Sorry to dig deep into the questions, but:

Is there like a tutorial of how it is done? Selecting the specific repository to push at a time would be brilliant.

0 votes
Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2015

Nevertheless you might write a script, containing multiple "git push REMOTE_NAME" - lines and use this script to fulfill your request. You might add this script as a custom action within sourcetree and then trigger the script by right-clicking the repository bookmark and select your custom action ....

0 votes
Michal Šilhavý December 9, 2015

Yes of course, I donöt need it at the same time, I need it one by one, but no pushing independently. How can I do that? I need to push to multiple remotes but no in the same time but by one click to push and nothing else.

Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2015

I'm not quite sure I understand your question correctly. Your request for "one click to push...to multiple remotes" is what I meant with "at the same time". You have to push to each of your remote repositories separately with its own "click" - so multiple clicks are needed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events