Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem SourceTree with Mac OS

Andrea Emili June 5, 2013

Hi,

I installed Sourcetree on my machine with OS X 10.8.3 (12D78).

I have a problem when try to do the push function to Bitbucket folder. I get the follow errror:

hg push --new-branch default
warning: bitbucket.org certificate with fingerprint 24:9c:45:8b:9c:aa:ba:55:4e:01:6d:58:ff:e4:28:7d:2a:14:ae:3b not verified (check hostfingerprints or web.cacerts config setting)
abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
pushing to https://aemili@bitbucket.org/aemili/fw_drcdl_pic32.git
Completed
with errors, see above

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,

Andrea

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrea Emili June 10, 2013

I try so set two git folders. One on my PC and the other in Bitbucket but I have the same certificate errror. Can you suggest me some tutorial to start with Mac OS. Thank you very much.

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

As Kieran mentioned, the problem appears to be that your local repository is a Mercurial repository, but the repository on Bitbucket is Git. You might have created this situation by editing the remote in 'Settings' from the toolbar and setting it to a Git remote URL. This is the main problem you have, the certificate message is just a warning. You should either edit your remote details to point at the Mercurial repo you meant to use, or clone a new local Git repo from https://aemili@bitbucket.org/aemili/fw_drcdl_pic32.git

0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2013

Hi Andrea,

The main thing that stands out to me is that you appear to have set up a Mercurial repository and then specified your remote as a git repository. Is this correct? Could you double check the remote (Bitbucket) repository to confirm whether it's Mercurial or not?

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events