Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sourcetree + tab remote repository clone link fails

timleanonmeapp December 15, 2017

Sourcetree 2 linked to BitBucket, shows remote repositories, but won’t clone clicking the “Clone” link next to the remote repository name.

Manually copying the link from BitBucket and pasting into Sourcetree works fine.

Looking for a way to fix this missing feature.  Thanks!  More details below.

—-

Today is Dec 15 2017, and I just installed the latest Sourcetree on a new PC.   I have a BitBucket account with four repositories.  Sourcetree is on a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit machine.

While I did set up the BitBucket and repositories, I only learned enough to own the repositories my two developers use.  I would appreciate detailed instructions on any recommended fix.

Fresh install (first install) of Sourcetree.  All went well, successfully authenticated into my account and can see my remote repositories.  Click the large + to open a new tab.  Click remote.  I see my repositories.  Click “Clone” next to the one I want.  Nothing happens.  Repeat.  Nothing.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2017

Hi

There is an known issue with that behaviour, please make sure you have selected the repository row before clicking clone

timleanonmeapp December 17, 2017

Such a simple thing!  Thank you Michael, that was it.

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events