Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My log view window looks the same as the File Status View.

seank-com June 18, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Viewing Log/History of a Repository

My log view window looks the same as the File Status View. There is no graph or commit list. I have the latest version installed. I'm using a Mac. What am I missing?

Here is File Status

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 3.25.33 PM.png

Here is History

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 3.26.18 PM.png

Here is search

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 3.26.33 PM.png

5 answers

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

sometimes SourceTree lets you accidentally resize windows to invisible size.  That doesn't look like what's happened here and I'm not able to recreate your screenshot by resizing my windows, but I'd at least give a try to trying to see if you can grab some hidden border between the file window and the tool bar and expand the graph window that seems to be missing.  I don't necessarily think that's it, though.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

yeah, that's really weird

0 votes
seank-com June 20, 2016

I'm using a Mac. I've updated the question with screenshots.

0 votes
seank-com June 20, 2016

I'm using a Mac. I've updated the question with screenshots.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2016

Mac or PC?  A screenshot might help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events