Whatever I try, I can't get the login to Bitbucket server working with Sourcetree 184.108.40.206. It's just like Sourcetree doesn't even try to use the host URL which, in my case, is https://x.y.net/bitbucket.
Is there someone out there who could give a hint?
I have already tried
* deleting credentials in den Windows credential manager
* deleting the AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree folder
* all thinkable combinations for the host URL, like https://x.y.net/bitbucket, git;https://x.y.net/bitbucket, https://<username>@x.y.net/bitbucket, etc. etc.
Please provide some more information so we can help you troubleshoot this:
many thanks for your reply, and your help!
2. Yes, except for the fact that I had to use my Atlassian account for initial registration.
3. Yes. I'm an admin for the Bitbucket server platform, and I'm using my username and password - just like for the direct login to Bitbucket (which is working fine).
4. Glad to. What strikes me - apart from the fact that the login doesn't work ;-) - is that the error message does not include the full base URL,"/bitbucket" is missing.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events