Whatever I try, I can't get the login to Bitbucket server working with Sourcetree 18.104.22.168. It's just like Sourcetree doesn't even try to use the host URL which, in my case, is https://x.y.net/bitbucket.
Is there someone out there who could give a hint?
I have already tried
* deleting credentials in den Windows credential manager
* deleting the AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree folder
* all thinkable combinations for the host URL, like https://x.y.net/bitbucket, git;https://x.y.net/bitbucket, https://<username>@x.y.net/bitbucket, etc. etc.
Please provide some more information so we can help you troubleshoot this:
many thanks for your reply, and your help!
2. Yes, except for the fact that I had to use my Atlassian account for initial registration.
3. Yes. I'm an admin for the Bitbucket server platform, and I'm using my username and password - just like for the direct login to Bitbucket (which is working fine).
4. Glad to. What strikes me - apart from the fact that the login doesn't work ;-) - is that the error message does not include the full base URL,"/bitbucket" is missing.
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event