Latest Version of sourctree for Windows

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj November 23, 2016

Hi i am curious to know what is the latest version of Sourcetree available for windows.  As i see is 2.3.1 is the latest major release. Is it available? i see is 1.9.6.2 on the Atlassian website.

1 answer

2 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

The version numbers for OSX and Windows are not comparable. 2.3.1 is the latest OSX release, 1.9.6.2 is the latest Windows release.

The features from 1.9.6.2 for Windows will be much more similar to 2.3.1 for OSX than 1.9.6 for OSX.

Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

But still the latest versions on MAC and Windows do differ very much ...

see: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/188551

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2016

Also true.

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj January 11, 2017

Hi Thank you for the response. I was also wondering if this version of Sourcetree is compatible with desktop or is it available for Thinapp too which might be CAP citrix machine? we are packaging Sourcetree along with Portable git 2.6.3. But we are facing compatibility issue so we want to know if the Sourcetree 1.9.6.2 is compatible to use on Thinapp servers.

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj January 12, 2017

Hi Thank you for the response. I was also wondering if this version of Sourcetree is compatible with desktop or is it available for Thinapp too which might be CAP citrix machine? we are packaging Sourcetree along with Portable git 2.6.3. But we are facing compatibility issue so we want to know if the Sourcetree 1.9.6.2 is compatible to use on Thinapp servers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events