Latest Version of sourctree for Windows

Hi i am curious to know what is the latest version of Sourcetree available for windows.  As i see is 2.3.1 is the latest major release. Is it available? i see is 1.9.6.2 on the Atlassian website.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

The version numbers for OSX and Windows are not comparable. 2.3.1 is the latest OSX release, 1.9.6.2 is the latest Windows release.

The features from 1.9.6.2 for Windows will be much more similar to 2.3.1 for OSX than 1.9.6 for OSX.

But still the latest versions on MAC and Windows do differ very much ...

see: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/188551

Also true.

Hi Thank you for the response. I was also wondering if this version of Sourcetree is compatible with desktop or is it available for Thinapp too which might be CAP citrix machine? we are packaging Sourcetree along with Portable git 2.6.3. But we are facing compatibility issue so we want to know if the Sourcetree 1.9.6.2 is compatible to use on Thinapp servers.

Hi Thank you for the response. I was also wondering if this version of Sourcetree is compatible with desktop or is it available for Thinapp too which might be CAP citrix machine? we are packaging Sourcetree along with Portable git 2.6.3. But we are facing compatibility issue so we want to know if the Sourcetree 1.9.6.2 is compatible to use on Thinapp servers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

883 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you