Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to create bookmarks for repos I have on my computer/HDD?

Dwight Holman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2016

My team is working on a bunch of repos. If they have a few repos (say 20) already cloned to their work folder, is there a simple & fast way to create bookmarks for these?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
thinsoldier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2016

Drag and drop folders to the bookmarks window.

Dwight Holman
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2016

Yes - I see you can select multiple repos and drag-n-drop them to the bookmarks window. Is a bit slow and doesn't give any visual feedback (appears to hang) but it works. Thanks.

0 votes
Dwight Holman
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2016

There is another question about this:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11461186

But that seems like a different question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events