Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way that I can force Sourcetree to obtain the PublicKey provided on my Atlassian account?

Rose Manda October 17, 2018

I am trying to add my atlassian account in SourceTree. It has enforced SSH. For some reason, I am getting Public Key denied message. Could someone help?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rose Manda October 23, 2018

Thx Michael.. Firstly I am on Mac.

Yes, the one on my machine is different to what I have on Bitbucket. I got locked out from Bitbucket hence unable to change the one there. So looking for a way around. 

minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2018

Hi

I don't believe there is a way apart from getting access back into your bitbucket account directly through the bitbucket web ui.

Rose Manda November 7, 2018

I had to open a brand new account to start as new user. Could not access bitbucket account.

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2018

Hi

In Sourcetree for Windows the SSH keys are managed using PuTTY/Pagaent or openSSH. Are your keys loading correctly into the manager you have chosen?

Is there any chance they key you are loading locally is not the same key you saved into Bitbucket?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events