Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Log View uncommitted line mode gone / changed in sourcetree somehow (v 1.5.6)

DanielDornhardt January 11, 2013

Hello,

yesterday at my colleagues computer I first noticed this phenomenon, and now I see the same thing in my Sourcetree (Using Mercurial as VCS):

Before this, if I had any changes to the currently active revision, sourcetree showed a grey line above the others in the log view (Log View uncommitted line feature) which I could choose and then see which changes Mercurial was picking up.

This doesn't seem to happen anymore. I can see the changes in the File Status view but no longer on the log view, which is a shame, because I was able to have an overview over almost everything on one screen which I liked.

Also this is pretty irritating because at first it feels like I didn't do the changes I just made / did them in the wrong directory / Mercurial is not picking up my changes or what have you.

So, is this planned and wanted behaviour or a hiccup or has it something to do with my configuration (or my wetware)?

Thanks and best wishes, Sourcetree is an awesome tool, thanks a thousand times and all the best in the world to you.

2 answers

0 votes
DanielDornhardt January 12, 2013

Okay, it worked the same way as I described again for me now too...

It's not a refresh thing, I'm quite sure, I Pressed Cmd+R and used the menu to refresh as well in both instances.

But for now it seems to work, thank you, if I can see any other occurrence of this I'll add another comment here.

Thank you and best wishes

0 votes
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2013

This hasn't been removed in 1.5.6 or 1.5.7, in fact I just used it myself on a hg repo only yesterday!

More details about the setup might help, and perhaps it's an auto-refresh thing, you could try hitting Cmd-R in the log view to force a refresh un case it's that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events