Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Sourcetree 1.8 the worst dogfood advert ever?

Garry Haywood February 17, 2016

I'm very frustrated today.

The combination of Jira, Bitbucket & confluence is supposed to help my team deliver quality, well tested software before I ship it to my customers. Properly implemented - the Atlassian environment - helps us to do this.

How come Atlassian shipped such an messed up release?

I'm not bothered with the flat-design, although it may be symptomatic of the  Sourcetree dev teams orientation, but many of the bugs are introduced by this release, which in my opinion is not even worthy as a beta release candidate such are the quantity of basic features that have been borked in this release

This is a bad advert for the whole Atlassian ecosystem. You do eat your own dogfood right?

1 answer

0 votes
Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016

Same here: The quality of the latest SourceTree Release (n Combination with the SourceTreeWin 1.6.24 release desaster recently)  shakes our confidence into Atlassian heavily. How can a company which has an focus on providing tools for optimal software delivery release software which seems to be completly untested? It seems like they don't follow their recommended guidelines themself and don't use their own tools sad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events