Installation problem

gibbo77 October 21, 2017

I've installed Sourcetree on many different pc but with one I have a big problem....

When I start to install, when I have to login with my Atlassian acocunt, the pop up is completle white.... windows firewall is off, antivirus is off, I am able to go on internet...

So, what I can do ?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2017

Hi Andrea, this issue was reported in our bug tracker at SRCTREEWIN-7244. Our developers are rolling a fix, but if you haven't been prompted for the upgrade yet you can use the following workaround:

From a working install collect the accounts.json and passwd files.

Delete the Atlassian folder from the AppData/Local directory for your user. Run the installer for 2.3.1, close it when you get the blank login window. Place the account.json and passwd files into the Atlassian/SourceTree folder. Rerun the installer. It should detect the account and password from those files and bypass the request for a login.

Note that in order to be in compliance with the Atlassian EULA you must ensure the email address used in the file is valid, yours and associated with a valid Atlassian account.

For the future keep in mind that if you do a search within the Atlassian Community first you might be able to find the solution to your problem much faster, as it might have already been asked. This question for example has been asked in the Community repeatedly :) 

Let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events