Installation Problem

Rachael Harnett September 27, 2017

When I try to install 1.8 or higher of sourcetree I goes through and appears to install and then opens sourcetree and then I a presented with agreeing to the license agreement and continuing. Once I move to the license or register section I select to login with an existing account and a small rectangular window loads on my screen but nothing loads within the window. I have tried going to atlassian and I am able to login but being unable to link my account to the application makes it where I am unable to use the application. I am currently running Windows 10. I have been unable to use source tree for several days. I am a Web Administrator and use sourcetree for versioning. I work on a military installation. Any help with this problem would be much appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2017

Checking out the link. I appreciate the help. 

I tried what you described and it successfully reset IE but is still loading a blank window. I am going to check for updates and see if that helps.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2017

Also checkout the issue that was logged for this,  SRCTREEWIN-7949. You may also want to add yourself as a watcher in case there is a workaround or a fix for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events