Incorrect number of Commits to Push appear on SourceTree

Ruben August 3, 2013

I have a particular branch that for a couple of our users keeps showing thate there is stuff to be pushed from them when doing a "Refresh Remote Status". Repeated "Refresh Remote Status" commands toggles them appearing and disappearing. I'm not saying this is a problem with SourceTree but I'm wondering if anybody has any idea of what might be causing this.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2013

Hey Ruben,

Sounds like some sort of race condition going on with SourceTree. I've not had this kind of case reported before though. If it's consistently the case, could you log this in jira.atlassian.com with some more precise details? (System specs, SourceTree version, repository size etc.)

Thanks very much in advance

0 votes
Ruben August 4, 2013

It did seem like it was a race condition that was causing this issue. Apparently, it was triggered somehow by the HEAD as I decided to just get rid of it on bitbucket and this fixed the issue.

At this point I will let you know and report a bug if I see it happen again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events