I'm trying to do something really simple: clone a git repository from BitBucket using SourceTree. And have not been able to get it to work since last year.
It must have something to do with my acccount settins for firstname.lastname@example.org because my other account (which I created in desperation) works fine. Also cloning a Mercurial repo works fine.
I have the latest v of SourceTree, even reinstalled it. I figured I completely remove all credentials. But that also doesn't work. Cant delete then, edit them or set them as defaults. And they are not in my windows credential list.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs