Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't seem to get my changes into any Hg repository using SourceTree

Rolf Marsh February 5, 2014

I have a local Hg repo on my HD and I also have created a remote Hg repo on Bitbucket. I am using XCode5; when I do a build or save a source file, I don't see any of the changes anywhere on SourceTree (all of the files are marked as "clean").

What am I doing wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

I would recommend changing your view to "show pending" (at least temporarily), which will show any files that have stagable changes.

If you don't want to change your view from "Show All", try pressing the double-up button, which will stage all files that are stagable.

If you have your view set to "Show Clean", then sourcetree will not show you anything except the files that are clean.

I, personally, use "Show Pending" 99% of the time. I don't use SourceTree to browse the files in my repository, I just use the OS file browser for that.

Rolf Marsh February 5, 2014

"Show Pending" shows nothing! I think I did something wrong, but being new to Hg, haven't a clue... any ideas what's wrong?

0 votes
Rolf Marsh February 14, 2014

I gave up and went back to Git...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events