Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not clone the warehouse!

Lysh June 20, 2017

20170621093949.png

I do not know what to do. Please help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2017

Hi Lysh! Can you open SourceTree and go to the Git settings? There, if you're using the embedded version, switch to 'System Git' and then switch back to 'Embedded Git', this seemed to fix the template warning for some users. You can find their responses at About Git path for SourceTree.

If you're still having trouble cloning the repo, please provide the follwoing information:

• Which version of SourceTree and OS are you using? 
  • Are you getting the same error if you clone the repo via the command line?
  • Is this happening with a specific repo or with all of them?

Best regards,

Ana

Lysh June 21, 2017

I am sorry to reply to you so late, I am using the "system Git". When I switch back to "embedded Git", the same will happen.

图片20170622115730.pngMy sourceTree version is 2.1.2.5, my operating system is Windows10.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2017

Hi Lysh, 

Can you send us the SourceTree log? You can find it at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\sourcetree.log

Please provide answer to the following too: 

• Are you getting the same error if you clone the repo via the command line?
  • Are you cloning via SSH or HTTPS?
  • Is this happening with a specific repo or with all of them?

Cheers,

Ana

Lysh June 24, 2017

Well, when I put SourceTree into a low version, the clone was successful

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2017

Hi Lysh, I'm glad you got it to work :) Were you able to upgrade and keep it working?

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events