Please make it stop. It is infuriating. Every 10 seconds this window jumps in front of my work and begs for attention.
Entering username and password does nothing. The window keeps popping up.
So far I have tried:
- removed all credentials from Tools > Options > Authentication
- removed all github from Credential Manager > Windows Credentials
- Tools > Options > Git > Update Embedded Git
- Tools > Options > Git > Use System Git
- downloading Git Credential Manager for Windows
- closed SourceTree, entered `git fetch` then password via command line, restarted SourceTree
Help please. Fix it please.
It only happens from SourceTree.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events