How to fix "Invalid CSRF token found in form body"?

Peter February 22, 2016

I just updated SourceTree, tried to start it but have to log in to Atlassian. Tried logging in with Google+, get "Invalid CSRF token found in form body" error. How do I fix it?

7 answers

0 votes
Markus Bossler March 18, 2016

I got the error "No CSRF token found in headers" during login via "Use an existing account" within version 1.8.2.11. And therefor the app is not starting at all - SHIT.

0 votes
Rafael Freitas Costa February 24, 2016

The update to version 1.8.2.2 resolved for me. Now i can register the SourceTree using my google+ account.

Thanks.

0 votes
David McGarry February 24, 2016

Same here, pathetic

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Looks like they tried to implement fixes for these in 1.8.2.2. Anyone tried that yet?

BagusTesa February 24, 2016

nope, it didn't fixed. you could only bypass it by either refresh the page (which is internet explorer - if  you're in Windows), or just close it. then after the page done, never spent too much time fiddling with it, just login and let the launcher recognize your account.

0 votes
Rafael Freitas Costa February 23, 2016

I´m having the same problem. I can´t use my Google+ account to finish instalation. I can't use SourceTree.

0 votes
Nuno Duarte February 23, 2016

I´m having the same problem after an update. The setup asks for my Atlassian user id, and i get this message "Invalid CSRF token found in form body". I cannot finish the install, so i cant use SourceTree.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

Someone else asked this same question around the same time: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37036728. Sounds like an bug. You might see if you can find a report in jira.atlassian.com, and if not, file one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events