Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix header and list colors

pboiscla August 29, 2013

I installed SourceTree and configure my first project. However, when looking at the Pull perspective (as an example) the lists of files shows as white on white. Same thing for the list headers. When I clieck on one of the file I see the file name as white on gray. The icon on the left (Green circle + white) look good.

I uninstalled, restarted and installed again. Same problem.

Anything can be done to fix this issue?

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Patrick Boisclair September 5, 2013

I guess I will answer my own queston.

The problem was caused by having Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 beta. I do not know if the SourceTree installation just checked the version number part, but I do not remember it asking to install it as it did on other computers.

I installed the latest 4.5 manually, rebooted and uninstalled the Beta programs (framework and multi-targeting pack). Just tried it and I get black text now. Great!

0 votes
Rob de Rijk September 18, 2013

Thanks, I had the same problem with 4.5 beta.

0 votes
Patrick Boisclair September 2, 2013

Any hints about which system color you are using for the text in this list?
This on Windows 7. So far I am the only one with this issue in the office. I never used any other color schemes than the ones provided with Windows.

0 votes
Patrick Boisclair August 30, 2013

Here is the image of the list with the color issue for the header and text.

0 votes
Patrick Boisclair August 30, 2013

Might be stupid question, but how do you upload a picture here. All I see is a dialog asking for the image URL. Where do you put the images?

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2013

Huh? Any pictures?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events