How to enable branch list in source tree?

M Z July 5, 2016

Somehow I've disabled the branchlist that resides to the left of the commit tree, as you can see here. 

Even by reinstalling sourcetree I couldn't bring it back. Does anybody know where to reenable that panel? 

branchlist.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2016

It has probably been resized to zero width. I would recommend slowly moving your mouse toward that divider from the right, and stop at the first pixel where the cursor turns into a resize cursor, then click and drag to the right.

This can be hard to do, especially when the grabbable area is immediately beside another grabbable area, but this kind of thing has been present in Sourcetree for Windows for years.

M Z July 6, 2016

Yes that helped! Thanks a lot smile  

0 votes
Brad Curran July 6, 2016

Try the following: 

• Horizontally scroll the top pane in the History view all the way to the right. It may have moved off screen at the very right of the pane. 
  • Create a new git repository. Does the graph column display on the new repo? If so there's an issue with the SourceTree configuration on your original app. 
  • If nothing else has worked, do a full uninstall. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/72774 After you've deleted the preferences folder your reinstall should show the graph again. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events