Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to drag a repository in a bookmark group on OSX?

eachaday April 15, 2015

I just installed the recent new version of Source Tree on my Mac running Yosemite. For the life of me, I cannot drag a repository in the bookmark view into a new group I create. I've tried every manner of dragging, hovering, expanding, etc. I tried dragging it into the group partition header, dragging underneath, off to is right or left, onto its little arrow expander, nothing puts the repository actually into the group. Can anyone help with this seemingly simple task?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2015

When you drag the repository into a group, do you see the blue line? I created the gif below which hopefully illustrates how to move the repositories into a group.

3Ig83sabOj.gif

eachaday April 16, 2015

Thanks, I reinstalled and the problem went away.

0 votes
izharaazmi April 15, 2015

I just updated to the latest version 3.0.5.2, was 3.0.3 both worked fine. It might be system specific issue. Try troubleshooting with smallest possible things such as exit app and start again or restart you mac.

0 votes
eachaday April 15, 2015

I am trying to organize my Bookmarks window and just trying to drag a bookmark into the new bookmark group. This was easy on the old version but something seems amiss on the UI for that window, I cannot do it.

0 votes
izharaazmi April 15, 2015

Are you trying to drag a bookmark of the repository to the new group, or a folder from the finder window to create the bookmark?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events