Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change "Registered to " name for source tree app registration

bibhudutta05 December 9, 2014

Hi, recently the source tree app installed on my PC asked me to register the app. When i registered it i got a license. But the problem is the "Registered to :" name on the app is having my repository name.

So my question is, can i any how change the registered to name ?

11 answers

3 votes
Scott Smith March 21, 2016

A coworker found a configuration file at %localappdata%\Atlassian\SourceTree\accounts.json and there should be a root level object in there related to the account your source tree installation is registered under. I deleted that and then restarted the app and it prompts for new registration at that point. 

0 votes
Alan Williams February 14, 2016

+1. I know it makes no practical difference but it is some what annoying that it has decided to randomly select a team I am on as the "licensed to" as opposed to myself. 

0 votes
Michael Ihde February 14, 2016

+1, Also requesting the option to change "Licensed to"

0 votes
Nicholas Yoon December 18, 2015

+ 1 Yes, how do you change the name.?

0 votes
Kamen Lichev November 19, 2015

Same here - old employer

0 votes
Leonardo Borges Avelino September 10, 2015

+1

0 votes
dascoba September 10, 2015

I need this also, it's the name of my old employer.. how come no one is responding?

0 votes
James Mussett July 21, 2015

+1, same situation as above

0 votes
László Pataki May 9, 2015

I would like to change the registered name too. It's one of my old repositories' name, which I don't use right now.

0 votes
JB Depond February 10, 2015

I have the same question. I would like to change or even better, just "remove" the "registered to" email so that the person that will use the computer will have to put his personal e-mail. Thanks

0 votes
Leonardo Borges Avelino December 29, 2014

+1 Did you find any solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events